Sunday, February 28, 2010

My Bike
















Here is me showing my bike to some friends who were in town this past weekend. I have a 2009 Yamaha YZF-R6. Words do not express the passion I have for this bike and how much time I am willing to spend riding it or working on it. The mods started small and modest, but obviously grew and keep growing into something greater. My plans now are to get it as close to being constantly ready for a track day. Modifications so far:

  • Akrapovic Shorty Exhaust
  • MJS Headers
  • PC-V (Tuned by West Coast GP Cycles)
  • GYT-R Air Filter
  • Vortex Rearsets
  • Pirelli Diablo Rosso Tires
  • Galfer Brake Pads
  • Fren Tubo Carbon Brake Lines
  • DID Chain
  • Driven Grips
  • Puig Windscreen
  • C&R Shorty Levers
  • Shogun Sliders
  • Magical Racing Carbon Rear Hugger
  • Greggs Custom Integrated Turn Signals

No comments: